ALL-NEW 2023 KIA NIRO
With striking styling cues and a commitment to sustainability and connectivity throughout, the all-new 2023 Niro launches in the United States with three highly efficient, electrified powertrains: hybrid electric (HEV), plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and all-electric (EV). The Niro’s all-new exterior and interior styling incorporates the “Opposites United” design philosophy. Stronger, lighter, more powerful: Niro models
are larger in every dimension, including class-leading passenger and cargo volume, innovative interior features and sustainable materials.
2022 KIA EV6
Launched earlier this year, Kia’s first dedicated EV, the 2022 Kia EV6, delivers jaw-dropping performance, available AWD capability, ultra-fast DC charging, vehicle-to-load (V2L) functionality and a flat-floor interior that utilizes sustainable-friendly materials throughout the cabin. The EV6 also offers a wide array of advanced driver assistance systems, adding an unprecedented level of connectivity and safety.
2023 KIA SPORTAGE
As Kia’s longest-running nameplate, the Sportage underwent its most significant change to date as the fifth generation was unveiled this past spring. The 2023 Sportage subcompact SUV delivers more of everything for today’s savvy, adventurous and eco-conscious consumers. Sportage upstages the subcompact SUV segment with a larger and more capable lineup featuring the new X-Line and X-Pro trims, as well as hybrid electric (HEV) and plug-in hybrid (PHEV) models.
2023 KIA TELLURIDE
Three years after bursting onto the scene as one of the most in-demand and award-winning, three-row, eight- passenger SUVs in the U.S., the Kia Telluride returns for 2023 with an array of enhancements that build upon the success of the original. The Telluride has not only attracted over 75 percent of its buyers as new to the Kia family, but because of high customer satisfaction, Telluride owners have the most brand loyalty of any midsize SUV when returning to market for another vehicle. Big, capable, and powerful, the Telluride is as ready as ever for adventures of all kinds, from family road trips across the country to off-road excursions bound by few limits.
2023 SORRENTO (Details coming)
F-150 Lightning- (Platinum, Oxford White)
Mach-E GT- (Dark Matter)
Bronco Raptor- (Code Orange)
The 2023 Subaru Solterra is the manufacturer’s first-ever all-electric SUV. The highly anticipated Solterra is packed with new electrification and in-vehicle technology while staying true to its Subaru heritage with industry-leading safety and go-anywhere capability.
The Subaru Ascent is a full-size, 3-row SUV with brand core technology including Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology and a 260-hp turbocharged SUBARU BOXER® engine standard on all models.
The Seventh-generation midsize Legacy with standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and remains the only sedan in the U.S. market with all-wheel drive standard on all models. Legacy receives a major model upgrade for 2023.
The Subaru Outback has been synonymous with adventure for over a quarter century. The legendary SUV has helped owners navigate through everyday life as well as the road less travelled. The Sixth-generation Outback is safest, roomiest, most capable Outback ever. For 2023, Outback receives a major model upgrade.
The second-generation Crosstrek compact SUV is Subaru’s fastest selling model in the U.S. The Crosstrek offers trail capability with standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and 8.7 inches minimum road clearance.
The Crosstrek Hybrid PHEV features StarDrive® Technology that uniquely integrates two electric motors, a 2.0-liter direct-injection SUBARU BOXER® engine, Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, and Lineartronic® CVT. This plug-in hybrid SUV achieves up to 17 miles of pure electric driving as well as delivering an EPA-rated 35 MPG/90 MPGe and 480-mile total range. The Hybrid is the high- end model in the Crosstrek series, combining all the equipment of the Crosstrek Limited with exclusive Hybrid features and trim.
The same fundamentals of sports car design that impressed enthusiasts in the original BRZ — with enhancements – also define the second-generation introduced for 2022: low weight, ultra-low center of gravity and precision steering and handling in an affordable 2+2 package. The new-generation BRZ offers significantly improved powertrain performance from a new 2.4-liter naturally aspirated SUBARU BOXER engine.
The fifth-generation WRX is powered by a 271 hp 2.4-liter turbocharged SUBARU BOXER® engine that is paired with either a 6-speed manual transmission or new automatic transmission. With available high-definition tablet-style 11.6-inch SUBARU STARLINK® Multimedia system and latest generation EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology, the WRX delivers greater performance, technology, and safety than ever before.
SUBARU LOVES PETS
Subaru of America is proud to partner with local pet organizations to host pet adoption events during the San Antonio Auto & Truck Show in 2022. Together, our goal is to find loving homes for the many shelter and rescue animals in the local community.
2023 Q5 or Q5 hybrid
2023 RS model
Q4 Etron SUV
The 2022 EQB: Efficient, Versatile and Accessible. The all electric 2022 EQB from Mercedes-Benz. Luxury to energize your spirit and elevate electric motoring.
The 2022 EQS: The all-new EQS from Mercedes-Benz. The first-of-its-kind fully electric luxury vehicle. The Flagship of the electric fleet.
The 2022 C-Class: The all-new 2022 C-Class is rejuvenated with leading-edge features and a sharp, dynamic design.
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
- The iconic Jeep® Wrangler – the most capable and recognized vehicle in the world – delivers unmatched off-road capability and is produced with more than 80 years of 4×4 engineering experience.
- The first electrified Jeep Wrangler, the Wrangler 4xe features a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine integrated with two electric motors and a 400-volt battery pack, delivering 21 miles of all-electric range, 49 MPGe, instant torque and nearly silent off-roading.
- Wrangler 4xe offers a body-on-frame design, front and rear five-link suspension system, solid axles, electronic lockers, a seamless eight-speed automatic and E-Selec driving modes, including eSave mode that reserves battery power for later.
- A multitude of technology features, such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and safety features, such as Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection, adaptive cruise control and Forward Collision Warning-Plus, further Wrangler 4xe’s appeal.
- The 2023 Wagoneer builds on a rich legacy of premium American craftsmanship, heritage and refinement while offering unparalleled comfort and legendary 4×4 capability.
- Wagoneer offers an advanced powertrain lineup with first-rate driving dynamics and composed capability.
- The epitome of American comfort and craftsmanship, the Wagoneer’s interior exudes refinement and elegance, offering a spacious third row as standard with seating for up to eight.
- Leading-edge technologies, including the advanced Uconnect 5 system, head-up display, 360-degree surround view, up to 50 inches of total screen surface, available Amazon Fire TV and industry-first McIntosh audio system, offer an unmatched selection of premium interior features.
- Combining these attributes with strong SUV credentials, including best-in-class 10,000 lbs. towing capability, the Wagoneer builds on the original SUV by defining the next generation of an American icon.
2022 Ram 1500 TRX
- Newly crowned the 2023 Truck of Texas by the Texas Auto Writers Association
- In addition to the coveted Truck of Texas title, Ram dominated the competition at the Texas Truck Rodeo winning Full-size Pickup Truck of Texas for a fifth consecutive year; Heavy Duty Pickup of Truck of Texas for a sixth consecutive year; and Luxury category for a seventh consecutive year. Ram 1500 also roped picked up Best Performance and Highest Personal Appeal for the Ram 1500.
- Ram 1500 TRX, the apex predator of the truck world, is engineered to handle the most punishing conditions with extreme capability and durability, significantly outperforming every other truck
- A proven and reliable high-performance engine, the 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI V-8 engine delivers top output for extended driving sessions without degradation in performance
- Bilstein Black Hawk e2 adaptive performance shocks have been tuned to demonstrate optimum balance between on-road handling and class-leading off-road capability. Ride comfort, body roll control and handling are significantly improved with the Ram-proprietary Active Terrain Dynamics suspension management system, shock tuning, hard points and body mount strategy
- Ram TRX combines all-new features, technology and authentic premium materials with extreme performance, class-leading quality, comfort and durability. The interior design team chose premium textures, colors and material, including available hand-wrapped leather instrument panels for unexpected luxury throughout
Pathfinder Rock Creek: For the 2023 model year, Pathfinder helps owners take more adventurous journeys with the addition of an off-road-inspired Rock Creek grade, designed for drivers with the desire to venture away from the pavement. Pathfinder builds on a long heritage for families looking to do more, offering a strong, refined design, an impressive range of technology and the flexibility expected by today’s drivers. For trips around town, across the country or into the woods, Pathfinder provides more of what SUV buyers want.
Frontier PRO-4X: The 2023 Nissan Frontier is the right-sized pickup that’s as convenient for everyday work in the city as it is thrilling for adventures in the great outdoors. Work or play, city streets or dirt roads, the Frontier delivers with class-exclusive technology and plentiful capability.
Rogue: The 2023 Nissan Rogue exemplifies what makes Nissan’s comprehensive lineup of crossovers so appealing. Functional for family life, packed with helpful technology and featuring striking design, the Rogue provides impressive value for crossover drivers.
Altima SR: The popular Nissan Altima receives a comprehensive makeover for the 2023 model year with new front end styling, expanded standard safety features and available technologies, along with new wheel designs and two new exterior colors. Like all Nissan sedans, Altima brings an exceptional level of advanced technology to its segment – including available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, ProPILOT Assist and standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360 technologies.
- Lincoln Navigator: The model that started the full-size luxury SUV segment 25 years ago, the latest generation Navigator is redesigned for 2022 with ActiveGlide hands-free driving, a larger & more intuitive infotainment touchscreen, all-new Black Label themes and bolder bigger grille and tail lamps that make a statement coming and going
- Lincoln Aviator: Introduced in 2020, Aviator is a 3-row luxury SUV long on style, legroom and the latest automotive technology. Every Aviator comes equipped with Co-Pilot360 safety sensors plus convenience features like smartphone app-scheduled remote start
- Lincoln Nautilus: A luxury 5-passenger midsize crossover, Nautilus has a midcentury modern interior design shared across the Lincoln SUV family lineup / cabins built with premium materials that surround drivers & passengers with uncluttered, quiet calm. Now with a larger 13.2″ touchscreen and Lincoln’s 4th generation SYNC infotainment technology
- Lincoln Corsair: A small premium SUV with extremly comfortable head and legroom in both the front row and the second row. Corsair is sporty and modern, with a choice of 3 powertrains, including a plug-in hybrid delivering 78 MPGe and 266 horsepower. Available in November with Texas lease tax credits, from Lincoln Automotive Financial Services
- Sequoia – A Powerful Presence.
- Much like the coastal redwoods after which it is named, the all-new 2023 Sequoia makes an immediate, indelible impression. The three-row SUV is all new from the ground up, and it aims to elevate the full-size segment with luxurious comfort, impressive technology and breath-taking performance from an efficient new hybrid powertrain.
- Toyota Tundra i-FORCE Max – Born for adventure. Driven for memories.
- Top dog in the Tundra line is the available i-FORCE MAX hybrid powertrain with 437 horsepower at 5,200 rpm, and a staggering 583 lb.-ft. of torque at a low 2,400 rpm. Yet, this new powerhouse is also an efficiency maven, with up to EPA-estimated 20 MPG city/24 MPG highway/22 MPG combined fuel economy ratings, depending on model grade and drivetrain.
- Tacoma – Unmatched. Unequaled. Unstoppable.
- Designed in the U.S., the third-generation Tacoma inherits its design inspiration and “work hard, play hard” ethos from Toyota’s legendary desert race trucks, which began their winning ways four decades ago. Tacoma owners have made customizing and personalizing their trucks a key part of Tacoma’s popularity and heritage.
- Santa Cruz (finalist for Green Truck of the Year)
- Tucson Hybrid
- Santa Fe
RIDE AND DRIVES:
WHEN: Friday, November 11, 2022 – 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM Saturday, November 12, 2022 – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday, November 13, 2022 – 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
WHO: Drivers must be 18 years of age or older; present a valid driver license; must pass a breathalyzer. Passengers must be 8 years of age or older.
HOW: Register and drive during the hours above at the show*. VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
JOIN US FOR OUR
NOVEMBER 11 – 13, 2022
Buy your tickets today!
1 DAY PASS
1 DAY PASS
1 DAY PASS
1 DAY PASS
6-10yrs old – $6 | 0-5yrs old FREE